Friday, April 11, 2008

part 4 cont'd

I just have found very few answers to this problem. I have researched the history and trust me, there is enough. I just haven’t found any protocol or action we could take that wouldn’t be a hit to the government. There is just not a sensible solution. This is a global issue that can never be completely solved. I honestly know there will never be a time when everyone is able to live the middle class lifestyle or above.
Throughout all the research I have done, I have not found any plan that I think could help solve this problem. It is up to the people to donate to charities, and in turn for those charities to help the poverty stricken people in their community. The government does all that it can to help them out, but there is only so much they can do. I can’t imagine a society where everyone is taken care of. If there was such a thing then all the lazy people in the world would just choose not to work and get a free ride off the government.

1 comment:

Asnanti said...

I really understand the dilemma of your topic. Maybe if you just made it clear of some kind of organization, like you said, a charity, that could help these people, but also express that even with help it is up to the person to decide to change their situation. This way, your are stating a solution and a fact.